Exclusive to Reliance Commercial Solutions™, our buyback program is a way for business owners who own their current water heaters, boilers or HVAC equipment to transfer ownership of their equipment to us for funds that can be used for other investments in your business. If your equipment meets the right criteria, you could be eligible to earn up to $20,000.*
Here’s how it works:
First, determine how old your equipment is. You may qualify if:
- Your water heater is six years old or less
- Your boiler is eight years old or less
- Your HVAC unit is ten years old or less
Next, arrange for one of our qualified technicians to inspect your equipment to ensure that it meets all the necessary qualifications.
If your equipment qualifies for the program, we will calculate the buyback amount in one of two ways:
- If you have the proof of purchase and installation, we will use this full amount to calculate the total buyback amount; or
- If you no longer have the proof of purchase on file, we will be happy to provide you with a quote based on the cost of our own equipment.
The Reliance Buyback Program also presents business owners, operators, managers and property managers with an opportunity to enter into a far more convenient arrangement when it comes to their HVAC systems and water heaters. After the buyback is complete, Reliance assumes ownership of your old equipment, you’ll rent your equipment from Reliance and stop worrying about the costs associated with repairing or maintaining your heating and cooling equipment.
*Rental benefits including service response time, included repair and replacement costs and buyback are subject to rental program terms and conditions.